CDR Litigation boutique
Licensed advocates will help you:- register your company (LLC, JSC) in Russia;- win arbitration or commercial litigation case;- start and finish criminal case;- get any licences you need;- prepare any agreements you need;- open bank account;- rent your company office;- prepare labour contracts;- get work permit;- get temporary residence permit;- choose your taxation scheme;- rent a land for your company;- prepare accounting reports;- prepare SHA;- create joint venture company;- make Due Diligence procedure;- buy commodities;- find partners;- find staff;- company formation in Russia

practice areas


Reviews (0)

Log In to write a review or Sign Up if you don't have an account yet.